- Wash face with water. If used overnight mask, wash with Avene gentle milk cleanser.
- Put Chanel Beauty Initiale eye cream. It’s pink if you wanna buy it, it’s really good. I swear by it.
- Put Lavera Naturkosmetik Faces moisturizer. I like the smell.
To go out
- Put Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.
- Dust with Chanel Universelle Libre natural finish loose powder.
- Fill in brows with Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil (the kind you have to sharpen, not the twist sort).
- Put eyeshadow. I use Chanel eye color quads. Palette is called Misty Eyes.
- Put blusher. I use Chanel blush duo tweed effect. Color is Coral Tweed.
- Curl lashes + put mascara. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear zero-smudge lengthening mascara.
- Put Kiehl’s No.1 lipbalm. Yo this is very important.
- Put lipstick. I use Chanel Rouge Coco in No.24.
The entire affair should take you 10min max, and if done correctly – you will look like you did not put makeup. Haha. And yes I am a Chanel makeup whore.
To wash off
- Use Shu Uemura oil cleansing lotion. I also swear by this.
Every 3 days
- Exfoliate with L’Occitane Lumiere exfoliant.
- Put L’Occitane Lumiere brightening moisture mask. Overnight also can, but turn on the A/C.
Dones+easypeasy. I’ve stuck by this routine for a while now, and it’s simple, fuss-free and effective.